8 Valentine's Day Card Crafts for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
Valentine's Day is a great time for creativity and crafts. There are lots of exciting projects for kids to try! In this week's blog post, we've collected 8 of our favourites to help with their Valentine's Day Card creations.
1. Mosaic Heart – Valentine’s Day Craft For Kids. This is a great motor skills builder! From No Time For Flash Cards.
2. Celery Rose Stamp. Make your own paint stamp for a Valentine's card. From Maureen Cracknell Handmade.
3. Heart hand stamps. More fun with stamps with this simple and super effective heart stamp idea from Bloesem Kids.
4. Easy Valentine Craft – Watercolor Marker Heart Doilies. Simple and looks super! Perfect for decorating the Valentine's card. From Bounce Back Parenting.
5. Tootsie Pop Butterfly Valentine’s Day Cards. This creative card design uses lollypops for the butterfly head and body! From Eat Craft Parent.
6. Handprint Valentines. Easy to make and lots of fun too. From The Idea Room.
7. Special Delivery Paper Mailbox Tutorial and Pattern. Hmm, what to keep the cards in? These delightful mailboxes are a great place to keep the cards to open on February 14th. From Simply Modern Mom.
8. Heart Crayons. A super fun project you can create as a gift or use for your own creations (you could make a drawing with them for the Valentine's Day card!). From Creative Mommas.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.