Do you have a little artist at home? Why not enter our exciting colouring contest and win one of our Bespoke Party Gifts!
How to enter:
1. Download the JoJo image file here. Print it off and colour it in.
2. Post a digital version on Twitter with the hashtags #kids #party #competition @jojofunparties (the "@jojofunparties" is so we get notified of your post). Note: follow us on Twitter first at http://www.twitter.com/jojofunparties.
3. We'll thank you for your entry to confirm, and possibly even republish your photo.
4. The winner will be announced shortly after the competition closing date of September 30th on our Crazy Coloring Contest webpage and Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.
5. The winner will be contacted via direct message on Twitter to arrange shipment of the prize.
1. Entrants must be aged 8 or under.
2. Entrants must be based within the M25.
3. All images entered into the competition may be republished on JoJoFun's website and social media.
4. Competition closes September 30th 2015. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter on our Crazy Coloring Contest webpage and via Twitter
Thursday, 30 July 2015
Thursday, 23 July 2015
An easy, non-cooked playdough recipe
Playdough continues to delight kids all over the world. This favourite form of creative play is a terrific way to get imaginations 'rolling'! So many ideas can take form in a matter of moments using this very simple medium.
Making your own playdough is a super fun way to bring even more creativity to this activity. Not only do you get to determine the amount of dough you make but you can also make it in all kinds of crazy colours with wacky additions (more on this later). First, let's look at the basic playdough recipe ...
Thursday, 16 July 2015
Make Your Own Styrofoam Stamps
Here's a super fun idea for all the little artists in the family! Start saving styrofoam from pizza packages, new gadget and toy boxes and anywhere else you can find it, because next time it's raining outside we have the perfect creative activity for you.
Friday, 10 July 2015
Summer Treats for Kids
During the hot summer months, few things are more welcome than cooling down with a frozen ice pop! But you don't have to wait for the ice cream man, nor the next visit to the supermarket, there is a whole lotta fun to be had by creating your very own ice pops. The ingredients can be very simple and you might even have them to hand!
Friday, 3 July 2015
More Creative Ideas for Kids
After last week's post about Chalk Art, we thought it'd be fun to explore more creative ideas that you and your children can explore. And so this week we look at Beads!
Let's allow these pictures to say the next thousand (or so) words...!
Pictures found on Pinterest
As you can see, beads can be put to many fun and creative uses. You can make bead necklaces, bead bracelets, bead mobiles, bead key rings...
A Birthday Bead GiftHere's a funtabulous idea! Why not have all your party guests add their bead of choice to a necklace for the birthday child?
It would be a very special gift indeed, something to treasure and a wonderful way to encourage the children to create and share.
As beads contain small parts adult supervision is always recommended. We suggest beads are only used with the age-group indicated in the safety instructions of the beads.
Share your bead art photos with us! Email us the photos and we'll publish them on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus!