8 Super Fun Activities
Photos from sources linked below.
Are you looking for something fun and creative to do this weekend? We've collected together 8 of our favourite painting activities for kids, each receiving 10 out of 10 on the fun-o-meter! Get ready, get set, paint!
1. Spin, Spin, Spin Art. Have you ever tried this? Lots of fun with a salad spinner from Artful Parent.
2. Body Tracing. This popular classroom activity is great fun - simply trace your outline and add paint! From Let the Children Play.
3. Marble Painting. Make beautiful abstract images using marbles. From First Palette.
4. Messy Fun with Finger Painting. Lots of smiles with this super messy activity from Learning4Kids.
5. Painting with Toy Cars. This one is wheely fun! From Messy Little Monster.
6. Bubble Wrap Painting and Printing. Make paintings that are 'bursting' with delight with this guide from Simple Fun For Kids.
7. Straw Blown Paintings. This classic painting activity always gives dazzling results. From The Imagination Tree.
8. Homemade Puffy Paint. Make your own 3D masterpieces with this fantastic tutorial from Happy Hooligans.
Note: A responsible adult must supervise painting activities at all times and undertake any dangerous or difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.