8 Festive Craft Projects
Photos from sources linked below.
With the Christmas countdown in full swing, we've found 8 creative and colourful Christmas craft projects for you to enjoy... all using felt! Have fun making lovely felt designs for decorations and gifts with this week's blog post.
1. Felt Christmas Church – Tissue Box. This creative Christmas craft will look spectacular with your Christmas decorations.
2. Christmas Lights Garland. Simple and very effective.
3. Felt Elf on the Shelf Doll. Elaborate design with a free template.
4. How to Make Felt Hanging Decorations for Christmas. This comprehensive set of felt decorations brings lots of Christmas joy to your home.
5. Holly Brooch Craft. Perfect for a Christmas present!
6. Children’s Felt Christmas Tree. We love how colourful this Christmas tree is!
7. Felt baubles. More colourful fun.
8. Gingerbread Men for EVERYONE!. Like a magic spell he just appeared with a bang... Hey, hey, make a gingerbread man!
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.