Make Your Own Festive Decor
Photos from sources linked below.
Now December is here, we're counting down the days until Christmas! Christmas decorations are being put up in homes throughout the world, so we've compiled a list of our favourite festive crafts from the web for you to add a creative touch to your decor!
1. Button Christmas Tree Ornament. Make this effective felt Christmas Tree decoration with a few simple craft supplies. From Hands On As We Grow.
2. Santa Handprint Ornaments. Not only are these great-looking decorations, but they're also keepsakes to remember how tiny your child's hands really were! From Messy Little Monster.
3. DIY Egg Carton Snowman Craft For Kids. Save your next egg box to make this fun snowman craft from Crafty Morning.
4. Stick ‘Em Up…. on your Christmas Tree. Colourful craft stick decor with Santa and friends from Creative Me Inspired You.
5. DIY Ninja Turtle Ornaments. A creative spin on the classic bauble - turn them into Ninja Turtles! From The Crafting Chicks.
6. Toilet Roll Reindeer Ornament for Kids to Make. Get Rudolf in on the act with toilet roll crafts from Happy Hooligans.
7. Kid Craft: paper plate santa. Festive paper plate craft from Family Ever After.
8. Paper Snowflakes 101. Great tutorial to make snowflakes from Life is Sweet.
9. Button Christmas Tree Decorations. Beautiful button decorations to hang on your Christmas Tree from Get Creative With Kids.
10. Christmas Crafts: How to Make A Snow Globe. This magical craft comes from Molly Moo Crafts.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.