Arts and Crafts Projects for Sunny Days
Photos from sources linked below.
Now we're in June, those sunshiny days are fast approaching! Here at JoJoFun, we're getting in the mood with summer arts and crafts activities. Read on for 8 of our favourites - they're lots of fun and easy for kids to try!
1. Nature Collage Suncatcher Craft for Toddlers. A great tutorial from Hands On as We Grow.
2. Craft your very own butterfly kite!. This project is very summery! From Thrifty Scissors.
3. Flower Face Mask. This tutorial could also be used to make a sun mask. From Activity Village.
4. Spring and Summer Fan Craft. Cool off with this cool craft from The Pinterested Parent.
5. Shell Painting Creates Beautiful Ocean Art for Kids. Collect seashells when you go to the beach and turn them into art! From Fun-a-Day.
6. Summer Windmill Make and decorate your own mini windmill. From Easy Crafts for Kids.
7. DIY Paper Spinner for Endless Fun. Here's a classic craft project. From Make and Takes.
8. Sponge Sailboat Craft for Kids. Here's one you can have fun both making and playing with! From Easy Peasy and Fun.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.