8 Custom Designs to Hang from Your Mantel
Photos from sources linked below.
Soon children across the world will be hanging up their Christmas stockings for Father Christmas to fill up with goodies. In this week's blog post, we've found a selection of different stocking designs you can make yourself. Read on for funtastically festive tutorials!
1. Easy Christmas Stocking Pattern. Make a terrific-looking Christmas stocking in 8 minutes! From Crazy Little Projects.
2. Christmas Stockings Tutorial. Great stocking design using the child's initials from Sew Like My Mom.
3. Homemade Stockings. Turn burlap fabric into a stylised stocking with this tutorial from Good House Keeping.
4. Easy Sew Personalized Christmas Stockings. A thorough tutorial from Fynes Designs.
5. From Sweater to Christmas Stocking in 12 Easy Steps. Turn your old Christmas sweaters into stockings! From An Extraordinary Day.
6. Sew a Fleece Christmas Stocking. A classic design from The Spruce.
7. Fun and Festive Christmas Craft Templates. A selection of templates from Woman's Day.
8. Easy Stocking Tutorial. A simple approach that looks fantastically festive! From Diary of Quilter.
Note: Crafts often involve using sharp tools and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.