Spooktacularly Fun Crafts for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
It's time to get set for spooktacular fun - Halloween is fast approaching! In this week's blog post, we've found 10 frighteningly fun paper plate crafts for kids to enjoy - why not stock up on extra party plates and give them a go!
1. Halloween Paper Plate Spooky Eyeball Craft. Eerie eye craft from The Classroom Creative.
2. Easiest Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft. Easy and super effective. From The Simple Parent.
3. Halloween Paper Plate Silhouette Crafts. Fun with silhouettes using free printable templates. From The Pinterested Parent.
4. Paper Plate Witch Craft for Kids. Witch one is the best? ... It's definitely one of the best! From Crafty Morning.
5. Vampire haircut – Halloween craft for preschoolers. Sink your teeth into this craft project from Non Toy Gifts.
6. Paper Plate Black Cat. Cute kitty craft from Crafts by Amanda.
7. Paper Plate Ghost Craft for Kids. This one is boo-rilliant! From Crafty Morning.
8. Frankenstein Paper Plate Craft. Make your own Frankenstein monster with this project from Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
9. Silly Monster Paper Plate Craft for Kids. Cute and very silly monster craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect.
10. Cute Handprint Spiders In Webs. This one is elaborate, but well worth the extra effort. From Kids Craft Room.
Special Bone-us! Halloween Crafts – Paper Plate Skeleton from the 36th Avenue.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.