Outdoor fun for kids
Photos from sources linked below.
Even after a few thunderstorms this summer, we're still in for lots of sunshine before the countdown to autumn! Why not enjoy this time in your own backyard with good old-fashioned games and activities. We've collected a list of 5 backyard games for you to try - read on and have yourself a field day!
1. Water balloon volleyball. Lots of fun! From Urban Funny Farm.
2. DIY Lawn Twister! Enjoy the classic game with this adaptation from Show And Tell.
3. Sack races. Easy to set up with sacks or pillowcases. From Kidspot.
4. Sponge ball tutorial. A unique idea for fun with water from One Charming Party.
5. Group Games for Kids: Rabbit Hole. Kids will love this original game! From The Inspired Tree House.
Extra! Looking for more racing games? Here's a great list from Ice Breaker Ideas.
Note: A responsible adult must supervise the games listed in this blog post at all times. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.