Arts and Crafts Projects for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
Looking for something creative and fun to do this weekend? Why not save a few cardboard tubes and have a go at these easy craft projects for kids! Read on for 10 exciting activities we've rounded up from the web!
1. Cardboard Roll Bracelets. An idea for a holiday chain turned into colourful cardboard bracelets! From Happy Hooligans.
2. Toilet Paper Roll Bee Craft for Kids. Adorable design from Easy Peasy and Fun.
3. Toilet Paper Roll Kazoo. Make your own music with this easy-to-make kazoo! From Kiwi Crate.
4. Freshly caught fish! They look great, we especially like the ribbon tails! From One Perfect Day.
5. Star Wars Characters. Make your own Yoda, Darth Vader and others with these great-looking cardboard character designs from Hello Wonderful.
6. Sunglasses from empty toilet paper rolls. How will you decorate yours? From Krokotak.
7. How to Make a Windmill. This project is fairly involved but the result is worth the time! From Parents.com
8. Binoculars Craft. Go spot some birds at your local park with these homemade binoculars! From All Kids Network.
9. DIY Ball Drop Game. Make your own Kerplunk-style game! From PBS.
10. Printing with Cardboard Shape Tubes. A simply brilliant idea from The Imagination Tree!
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.