Frightfully Fun Party Activities
With Halloween just over a week away, children and parents all across the UK are preparing costumes, sweets and party activities for the eerie evening's events. Here at JoJoFun we're no exception, as we're bringing lots of spooktacular entertainment to children's parties in London! To share the excitement, we've searched the web to find our favourite 10 Halloween Activities for Kids you can do at home - we're sure you'll have lots of fangtastic fun with them!
1. Halloween Touch and Feel Game. The classic Halloween game from The Mumsy Blog.
2. Poke-A-Pumpkin. A Halloween piñata game from Good House Keeping.
3. “Feed The Monster” Halloween Game. A frightfully fun target game from Tried and True.
4. Lolly Pop Ghosts. A great way to "Halloweenify" lolly pops!
5. Halloween Mummy Relay. A racing game with a twist from Six Cherries on Top.
6. Spider Web Gross Motor Activity. A game of tip toes, keeping balance and creepy-crawlies! From No Time for Flash Cards.
7. Dracula's Dentures. Fangs so much for a lovely dinner! From Love This Pic.
8. Pumpkin Golf Halloween Games. Here's another use for the pumpkin you might not have thought of! From Growing a Jeweled Rose.
9. Pumpkin bowling. A creative idea that kids will enjoy from A Girl and a Glue Gun.
10. Pumpkin Memory Game. Do you have a memory for scary faces? From Pleasantest Thing.
Note: JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites. A responsible adult must be present at all times when undertaking the activities listed in this article.