Fun With Homemade Instruments
Photos from sources linked below.
Kids will have a blast with this week's blog post! We're presenting 10 tutorials to create your very own musical instruments at home. Get your family band started today! Ah 1, ah 2, ah 1, 2, 3, 4!
1. Singing Straws. Simple and effective fun from Krokotak.
2. Den Den Drum. Put old wooden spoons to use with this great tutorial from Learning 4 Kids.
3. Make a Didgeridoo. An ancient instrument with a distinctive sound. From Kool Kids Crafts.
4. Bop-o-phone. This musical instrument's got style! From Musical Magic.
5. Popsicle Stick Harmonica. Easy to make and great fun to play! From Housing A Forest.
6. Rainbow Xylophone. This colourful project will take some prep but is definitely worth it! From And Next Comes L.
7. Pot Bells. A selection of great ideas from Play Sing Laugh. Scroll down for the Terra Cotta Pot Bell!
8. Cardboard Guitars. Have fun strummin' with this guitar design from Make It & Love It.
9. Coffee Can Drums. Colourful percussive fun from Family Maven.
10. Chicken in a Cup. This project creates a hilarious sound! From All For The Boys.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.