8 Ways to Use Pumpkins After Halloween
Photos from sources linked below.
This week, we look at top tips for making the most of those pumpkin leftovers. If you're all set to make your own jack-o'-lantern this Halloween, save those insides and try one of these delicious ways to put them to use!
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake. A delightful dessert recipe from She Wears Many Hats.
2. Pumpkin Float. Blend the pumpkin guts with ice cream for a delicious cream soda. Here's a great recipe from One Good Thing.
3. Homemade Pumpkin Puree. Follow this simple guide from Modern Mom for a great pumpkin puree that can be used in many meals.
4. Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. A tried-and-tested (and tasted!) treat from Taste of Home.
5. Pumpkin Soup. Soup perfection from Pizzazzerie!
6. Pumpkin Hummus. Combine pumpkin with chickpeas for a yummy snack! From Vegetarian Times.
7. Pumpkin Butter. Make pumpkin treats for days to come with this thorough guide from A Beautiful Mess.
8. Pumpkin Risotto. Gothamist brings this recipe for a tasty pumpkin risotto along with more pumpkin-based treats!
Note: Tutorials linked from this blog post must be undertaken by responsible adults only. Always follow the safety guidelines in the linked articles. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Top 10 Ways To Use Pumpkin Guts
Save the Guts! 11 Ways to Eat Your Halloween Pumpkin Carvings