Art Projects Using Leftover Crayons
Photos from sources linked below.
What to do with those old, broken wax crayons? Don't throw them out just yet! They can be used to make all kinds of wonderfully colourful art projects. In this week's blog post, we show you how with 6 funtabulously creative tutorials.
1. Upcycle Old Crayons Into Fun Shapes With This Easy DIY. Upcycle those old crayons! From She Knows.
2. How to Make Crayon Play Dough Recipe. Make your own play dough using all the colours of the rainbow! From The OT Toolbox.
3. DIY: Alphabet Crayon Favors. A is for Awesome, B is Brilliant, C is for Crayons! This great idea comes from Minted.
4. How to Make Your Own Lego Crayons. All you need is the right mould to create some amazing-looking crayons.
5. Melted Crayon Art Tutorial. Here is one for the older kids! From Kitchen Adventures.
6. How to Make Crayon Lipstick. A clever guide from Miss Information Blog.
Important: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives, glue and other hazardous tools. Wax crayon crafts involve working with hot objects. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.