Simple Homemade Designs
Photos from sources linked below.
This week, we present 10 festively funtabulous ideas for making your very own Christmas cards! Kids can enjoy making and creating these colourful Christmas cards themselves. Your family and friends will adore the designs!
1. Reindeer Card. An eye-catching rudolph design from Non Toy Gifts.
2. Cork Print Snowman Cards. This easy-to-make card idea comes from Red Ted Art.
3. Christmas Tree Card. Have fun decorating your own Christmas tree card! From Rainy Day Mum.
4. Elf Card. A Christmas card with a smile! From Fiskars.
5. Make Gingerbread Cards. These delightful cards stand up by themselves! From Red Ted Art.
6. Fingerprint Robin Card. An extra-special card idea from Doodle and Stitch.
7. Christmas Stocking Cards. We love this red felt stocking design from Stars and Buttons.
8. DIY Felt Christmas Cards. Lots of ideas for felt Christmas cards from North Story.
9. Homemade Santa Hat Christmas Card. A wonderful glittery creation from Hands On As We Grow.
10. Mono Print Christmas Tree Card. A simple design that looks like a professionally produced card! From Blue Bear Wood.
Important: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives, glue and other hazardous tools. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.