Paper Decorations For Christmas
Photos from sources linked below.
Paper is a wonderfully versatile medium for crafts. You can make colourful creations of all shapes and sizes! This Christmas, why not add a few of your own creations to the tree? We've collected 8 festive-themed tutorials from the web, perfect for adding a personal touch to your Christmas decor!
1. Oversized berry and holly garland tutorial. This incredible gigantic craft comes from The House That Lars Built.
2. Fold a fir tree. Charming little fir trees for the big tree in your home! From Krokotak.
3. Kids Get Crafty – Christmas Baubles. The classic tree decoration with a crafty touch from Red Ted Art.
4. Paper Ornaments for the Family Traditions Tree. Lovely craft with a lot of 'heart' from Reese Dixon.
5. How to make a paper robin bauble. Complete the Christmas theme with a delightful robin bauble! From The Guardian.
6. DIY Paper Stars. Magical star craft from Songket Affairs.
7. Easy Paper Ice Cream Ornaments. Almost good enough to eat! From How About Orange.
8. DIY Santa & Reindeer Garland. This tutorial comes complete with a printable template. From The Proper Blog.
Note: Some paper crafts are complicated and children will need assistance from a grownup.
Important: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives, glue and other hazardous tools. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.