Recycled Plastic Projects for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
This week, BBC Radio 2 announced 'Plastic' is the Children's Word of the Year! In our latest blog post, we've found 8 Fantastic Plastic projects for kids to enjoy. Hold on to those old bottles, containers, and bags, we're putting our creative hats on!
1. Milk Jug Toss. This simple project is lots of fun!
2. Fruit Cup Ladybugs Super cute design from PBS.
3. Bubble Wrap Stamps. Colourful fun from Fun Littles.
4. Memory Game with Disposable Cups for Preschoolers. Why not recycle some yoghurt cups for this fun game from Preschool Toolkit.
5. Plastic Spoon Penguin Craft. Make your own penguin characters! From I Heart Crafty Things.
6. Make a Unique Piggy Bank out of a Plastic Bottle. Collect your pennies with this complete tutorial from Brightnest.
7. Foam Cup Crafts Farm Set. Easy-to-make farm animals from Family Maven.
8. How to Build a Toy Parachute and Explore the Laws of Physics. Here's a project with an educational twist from Mama Smiles.
Note: Crafts often involve using sharp tools and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Want to know what the Children's Word of the Year is?