Homemade Christmas Sweets
Photos from sources linked below.
This Christmas, give yourself a treat with delicious festive-themed sweets! From gingerbread Christmas trees to snow-globe cupcakes, these desserts are sure to delight everybody at home and all your Christmas party guests!
1. Gingerbread Christmas tree. This incredible-looking feast comes from Taste.Com.Au.
2. Reindeer & snowman chocolate bark. Delightful Christmas-themed dessert from BBC Good Food.
3. Christmas Shortbread. The traditional biscuit treat is welcome at all Christmas events. From Best Recipes.
4. Easy Reindeer Cookie Bars. Fun Christmas cookies from Betty Crocker.
5. Fresh Powder Snowmen. Almost too good to eat! From Good House Keeping.
6. Gluten free vegan chocolate snowflake sugar cookies. Not only tasty but gluten free! From Sarah Bakes Gluten Free.
7. Classic Gingerbread Cookies. You can't go wrong with this classic treat. From Life Made Simple.
8. Snow Globe Cupcakes with Gelatin Bubbles. Christmas party guests will be amazed by these snow globe cupcakes! From Sugar Hero.
Note: All the recipes listed in this article must be undertaken by a responsible adult or with a responsible adult present. Follow the safety guidelines included in the articles linked above. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.