Spooky Decor for October 31st
Photos from sources linked below.
October 31st is fast approaching and people all across the world are preparing for frightening festivities! In this week's blog post, we've found 5 Spooky Decorations you can make at home. Read on for creepy crafty creative fun!
1. Halloween Craft: Puffy Ghosts. Here's a super simple craft even the toddlers can join in on from Thriving Home.
2. Monster Mobile. A monstrously magnificent mobile design from Happy Hooligans.
3. Halloween Spider Garland. A creepy-crawly craft project from Design Improvised.
4. Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath. Be sure to see this "eye-catching" wreath tutorial from Number 2 Pencil.
5. How to Make a Witch Pumpkin. This no-carve pumpkin design will be the talk of the town! From Parents.com.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.