Make Your Own Bubble Blowers
Photos from sources linked below.
This week, we present five tutorials to make the most of the remaining summer days. Follow these great guides and prepare to get 'blown away'!
1. How to Make your Own Bubble Blower. One straw, one cup, lots of bubbles! From A Sparkle of Genius.
2. DIY Bubble Blower. A few simple household items are all you need for this tutorial from The Benson Street.
3. Water bottle bubble fun. Three great bubble-blowing ideas using bottles from Projects for Pre Schoolers.
4. Homemade Bubble Blower. This tutorial from Happy Hooligans is wonderfully easy and the Bubble Blower is perfect for toddlers.
5. Blowing Bubbles to Make Art. Make brilliantly bubbly art with this guide from Family Maven.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. A responsible adult must supervise bubble activities at all times and guide the children to ensure the bubble mixture is not swallowed or rubbed in eyes or otherwise misused. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.