Fun in your own back yard
Photos from sources linked below.
With the summer days dwindling away, it's time to make the most of those sunny moments while they're still here. In this week's blog post, we've collected together 5 fun activities you can try in your own back yard! Do try this at home, kids!
1. Chalk painting. Make your own chalk paint and get creative outdoors! From Simple Fun for Kids.
2. Learn a hula hooping trick. Hula hooping is great exercise and a way to develop coordination. Did we mention it's also lots of fun? Learn a few tricks with this guide from The PE Specialist.
3. Make your own play equipment. Which grownup is up for some DIY? Here are a few great ideas for using old tyres to create play equipment for kids. Our favourite is the seesaw - so simple, so effective! From Go Duckling.
4. Plant some flowers. Try your hand at a little gardening - find out what to plant in late summer with this handy guide from Gardeners' World.
5. Break a world record. The Guiness World Records website has a selection of records you can try to break in your own back yard!
Note: Always follow the safety guidelines of the activities linked above. A responsible adult must supervise activities at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.