8 Fun Projects Using Egg Boxes
Photos from sources linked below.
What do you do with your empty egg boxes? In this week's blog post, we've found 8 creative and fun ideas for kids to put those egg boxes to good use. Get the paints, glue, and scissors ready - we're getting crafty!
1. Egg Carton Train. All aboard this super craft project from The Craft Train.
2. Egg Carton Spider Craft. Fun creepy-crawly craft from Kid Friendly Things To Do.
3. Egg Carton Ice Cream Cones. Make your own (make believe!) ice cream with this wonderfully creative tutorial from In The Playroom.
4. DIY Egg Carton Flower Crown. Roll out the red carpet! Kids will love making their very own crown with this guide from Hello Wonderful.
5. Egg Carton Hungry Caterpillar Craft. Inspired by the great children's story book. From Crafty Morning.
6. Egg Carton Whale Kids Craft. Have a whale of a time with this project from I Heart Crafty Things.
7. Egg box Panda. This project is quite involved but the payoff is your very own Panda! From A Patchwork Life.
8. How To Make A Toy Camera Out Of An Old Egg Box. Say cheese! This craft camera looks like lots of fun! From Let's Do Something Crafty.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.