Inspiration for Pumpkin Decorations
Pictures from sources linked below.
We're now counting down to Halloween with just a few days to go! All around the world people are carving pumpkins and preparing for the frighteningly fun festivities. Haven't prepared a pumpkin yet? Not to worry, in this week's blog post we've collected our favourite Halloween pumpkin ideas from the web to inspire you!
1. Craft Project: Spindly Spider. Make a creepy-crawly giant spider out of pumpkins. From Woman's Day.
2. Superhero Pumpkins. Colourful designs from Delicious by Dre.
3. Playing with Petite Pumpkins. No carving necessary with this effective design from Magia Mia.
4. Tinker Bell Pixie Dust Pumpkin Carving. A delightful design from Instructables.
5. No Carve Minion Pumpkins. Get crafty with this step-by-step tutorial from Crafty Morning.
6. Pushpin Pumpkins. Here's a simple design that looks great from A Subtle Revelry.
7. Carve a Pumpkin with a Drill. Here's one for the grownups to carefully make - and it looks fantastic!
8. Pumpkin templates. A useful resource for classic carved pumpkins!
Important: A responsible adult must undertake all carving activities and supervise their child when creating the pumpkin ideas linked in this blog post.
Note: JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.