5 Balloon Painting Methods for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
Balloon painting has made the news this week with The Slow Mo Guys making a slow motion video of two paint-filled balloons colliding (it's incredible to see!). With this in mind, we decided to explore all the colourful and creative ways to have fun with balloon painting in this week's blog post. Read on to discover our top 5 favourite balloon painting methods!
1. Water balloon painting art activity for kids. Use balloons like a paintbrush in this great photo-illustrated article from Meri Cherry.
2. Paint filled water balloons. Save this one for a sunny day! It looks like great fun - balloons and paint in the paddling pool, does it get better? From Our Little House in the Country.
3. Outdoor Summer Art Activity. Get the kids creating together in this group activity from Lasso The Moon.
4. Messy Balloon Pop Painting. Never mind all this hands-on fun, it's time for feet-on fun with this great activity from Giggles Galore!
5. Splat Yo yo Painting. This article from Play Based Learning puts a unique "spin" on the yo yo.
Note: Play with balloons and paints must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times. Take safety precautions such as wearing goggles to protect the eyes and do the activities on non slippery surfaces. Refer to each individual activity linked for guidance for that specific activity.
Reference: Mesmerising slow motion footage shows balloons filled with red and blue paint colliding in mid-air