Out of This World Art Projects for Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
This week we're exploring the stars to bring you the best children's craft projects from the farthest reaches of the universe! We've collected our favourite 8 Star Wars crafts from the web, so kids can have intergalactic fun in their homes. Read on for 8 Star Wars craft tutorials...
1. Yoda Paper Bag Puppet. Create your own yoda puppet with this easy-to-follow tutorial from Glue Sticks & Gumdrops.
2. Kids DIY X Wing Fighter Pilot Helmet. Make creative use of your bicycle helmets, a great how-to from Filth Wizardry.
3. 3 ‘Star Wars’ Handprint Paintings for Younglings. A good one for the younger kids, this tutorial guides you through making your own Star Wars handprint paintings. From Geek Dad.
4. Star Wars Crafts: How to Make a Chewbacca Bookmark. Excellent-looking bookmark. Make it, you must! From Momstart.
5. Lego Star Wars Molten Lava Slime for Kids. This awesome homemade slime goes great with Lego Star Wars games. From Fun-A-Day.
6. R2-D2 Pencil Holder. A fun place to keep all your pencils. From Crafts by Amanda.
7. Yoda Ears & Princess Leia Hair. A simple idea that looks great and is easy for kids to make. From Nerd Craft Librarian.
8. DIY Mini Light Sabers. A great project for little engineers! From Play Trains.
Note: Many of the crafts projects listed above involve the use of equipment such as scissors and glue. A responsible adult should supervise these projects at all times to ensure their child's safety.