Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Photos from websites linked below.
Since the weekend, towns and cities all across the UK have been celebrating St. Patrick with marching parades. It's been an exciting buildup to the big day itself! Here at JoJoFun we're joining in the celebrations with 10 St. Patrick's Day activities for kids to enjoy, from colouring-in pages to shamrock games! Read on for the activities - and happy St. Patrick's Day to you!
1. St. Patrick's Day Colouring Pages. A great selection from Activity Village.
2. Hide the Shamrock. A fun game for kids. Tip: your child can draw the shamrock on the card before you cut it out!
3. St Patricks Day recipes. Learn how to make St. Patrick's day dinner and desert with Kids Cooking Activities.
4. How to make a Leprechaun Trap. Colourful craft project for kids from Molly Moo Crafts.
5. Shamrock Craft for Kids. What a great idea! Shamrock printing with peppers from Learn Play Imagine.
6. Saint Patrick Was . . . British?. Dogo News provide a brief overview of St. Patrick's Day history and celebrations.
7. Leprechaun Hat. Printable hat to cut out and colour from Teacher Vision.
8. Pot of Gold Craft. Create your own pot o' gold with this craft project from Kinderart.
9. Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft. Paper plate craft with fun facts about leprechauns from About a Mom.
10. St. Patrick's Day Party Games. A large selection of party games from About.com.