Creative Exploration For Kids
Photos from sources linked below.
Kids love playdough! The soft colourful dough is a staple of early-years learning, with its excellent facilitation of sensory play and artistic exploration. This week, we've collected 10 playdough activities for children to create, build, play, and learn!
1. Pretend Play Bakery. Kids become bakers, cashiers, and customers in this pretend play activity from Imagination Soup.
2. Animal Matching. Which animal leaves which print? From Confidence Meets Parenting.
3. Snowman Playdough in a Mason Jar Snow Globe. A creative approach to the winter season from Artful Parent.
4. Galaxy Playdough. Make an entire galaxy with playdough! From Fairy Dust Teaching.
5. Green Sandy Playdough Shape Monsters. Monstrous fun from Learning 4 Kids.
6. Playdough Word Work Center. Practice literacy skills with this classroom activity from Kindergarten Works.
7. Apple Playdough Recipe. A great "no cook" playdough recipe from The Imagination Tree.
8. Playdough Train Table. Make your own miniature playdough world. From Filth Wizardry.
9. Playdough Earth. Playdough planet fun from No Time For Flashcards.
10. Playdough Science Activity. Play, science, and lots of fun from A Dab Of Glue Will Do.
Important: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives, glue and other hazardous tools. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.