5 Christmas Dinner IdeasWith Christmas on its way, we've compiled a list of recipes for classic yuletide food to include on the menu. Family and friends will love what's on offer, from traditional snacks to a full course menu with a modern touch. Now's the time to get familiar with these festive recipes and stock up for the big day - read on for Christmas food recipes.
1. Mince pies. The traditional Christmas treat from Jamie Oliver.
2. Roast turkey with sage, onion butter, and marsala gravy. A good Chrismas turkey recipe from the BBC.
3. Creamy root vegetable and chickpea crumble. This yummy vegetarian option was found in Delicious Magazine's vegetarian Christmas recipes page.
4. Christmas pudding. The original festive pudding from Good to Know.
5. Want to try something different this Christmas? This modern Christmas menu from across the pond at Fine Cooking includes classic meals with a twist.
We hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful feast using these recipes! Merry Christmas!
Note: JoJoFun are not responsible for content on external sites. Always follow the dietary advise of your doctor.
Note: Pictures in the article's featured image are from the articles linked above.