Recycled Plastic Crafts
Photos from websites linked below
This week is Recycle Week and people all across the UK are looking at the effects of plastics on the environment like never before. In our latest blog post, we explore fun and creative ways to cut down on plastic waste by putting old household items to use! Read on for 5 Recycle Week Projects For Kids!
1. DIY Toy: Cup & Ball Game. Make your own classic ball and cup game using yoghurt cups! From PBS.
2. Plastic Bottle Bowling Tutorial. Save up those plastic bottles for this colourful craft project from U-Create Crafts.
3. Recycled plastic bag braided bracelet. Put old plastic bags to good use with this kids bracelet tutorial from Make It Easy Crafts.
4. String Telephone. A great science experiment for kids from Housing A Forest.
5. Milk Bottle Elephants. Make your own family of elephants with this delightful milk bottle craft from My Kid Craft.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.
Recycle Week 2018: 24-30 September 2018
Plastics: What you're doing to help during recycle week