8 Pasta Craft Ideas
Photos from sources linked below.
Don't let the winter weather get you down - take the opportunity to stay indoors and do something creative! In our first blog post of the new year, we bring you fun and imaginative craft ideas - all using pasta. Read on for 8 Pasta Projects for Kids!
1. How to Dye Pasta and Make Necklaces. A complete tutorial from CBC.
2. Pasta Butterflies & Angels Crafts. Colourful designs from The Pinterested Parent.
3. Pasta Drawing Prompts. A unique idea to create artwork around differently shaped pasta pieces. From Picklebums.
4. Pasta Mosaic: Because Just Eating Noodles is so Boring. A complete guide to making your own beautiful mosaic from Art for Kids and Robots.
5. Pasta Crafts: Stained Glass Pasta. Eye-catching stained glass craft from Babble Dabble Do.
6. Art Assemblage with Kids. Add pinecones and string for a whole lot of artistic fun.
7. Pasta Mandala. Make a classic symmetrical mandala or let the kids have free reign creating their own design!
8. Spaghetti Tower Marshmallow Challenge. Here's an interesting pasta project for older kids from Tinker Lab.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.