Create Your Own Festive Decorations
Photos from sources linked below.
Do you have last year's Christmas cards stored with the decorations? Sometimes they're just too good to throw away. In this week's blog post, we've found some wonderfully creative Christmas craft projects to put those cards to use! Read on for festive fun!
1. Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments. Make your own baubles for the tree with this tutorial from Homemade Gifts.
2. Gift Tags. Simple and hugely effective. From Good House Keeping.
3. Miniature Christmas Card Village. A super idea from Better Homes and Gardens.
4. Colorful bunting garland. This easy project looks fantastic. From Inhabitat.
5. Recycled Christmas Card Basket. This project takes some time but the result is worth it! From All Free Crafts.
6. Holiday Card Ornaments. Cute ornaments you can hang from your tree. From Martha Stewart.
7. Tiny Gift Box. Create a multi-purpose gift box with this project from Sew Many Ways.
8. DIY - Holiday Card star. This project requires many cards, so you might need to wait until January and use this year's cards too - you'll have a beautiful DIY Christmas Card Star for next Christmas! From Jenny Harada.
Note: Crafts often involve using scissors, craft knives and glue. A responsible adult must supervise crafts at all times and undertake the dangerous and difficult parts themselves. JoJoFun is not responsible for the content of external websites.